Mr. Spearing is an award-winning marketing professional with over ten years of experience in the Architectural, Engineering and Construction (AEC) Industry. His expertise includes producing strategic advertisements, brochures, electronic marketing tools, multimedia creation and graphic design, prime proposal development, business development and strategic growth synergies. With his understanding of the essential importance of client service and customer care, he work closely with integrated project teams on a wide variety of assignments.
Additionally, Mr. Spearing has more than four years of experience in managing and assisting numerous project teams on a wide variety of projects in the Architectural, Engineering and Construction (AEC) Industry. His technical expertise on projects includes Critical Path Method (CPM Scheduling) within Primavera P6, Document Control and Database Management, Stakeholder, Elected Official and Public outreach management and Graphic Design for producing aerial maps and imagery, presentation boards, infographics, workshop analysis maps and any meeting material needed.
- B.S., Business Administration and Management – Widener University
- Construction Management Certification, Pace University – 2018
- Advanced InDesign, American Graphics Institute – 2016
- Email Blast Systems, Constant Contact Professional Course – 2015
- “40 Under 40” List of Outstanding Young Professionals, SNJ Business People – 2014
- Member, Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Construction Management Association of America