Michael is the founding principal of MCFA. He brings over 25 years of experience in planning, developing, and executing large-scale infrastructure projects. He is the driving force behind many of MCFA’s most innovative Public-Private Partnerships. He has an uncanny ability to connect the dots – political, technical, financial – and navigate the often complex red tape of public infrastructure investment. Michael spent his early career as a city planner and project manager for large A/E firms.
- M.P.P.M., Public Policy and Management – University of Pittsburgh
- B.A., Urban Studies, City Planning and Community Development – Rutgers University
- American Institute of Certified Planners (AICP)
- Board Member, Camden County Technical Schools
- Philanthropy – Various Educational, Medical, and Veteran Initiatives