Matt serves as a GIS/CAD Specialist at Aberdeen Proving Ground (APG) on our Real Property team. He worked in the legal industry for 11 years followed by working as a Technical Facility Manager at John Hopkins Applied Physics Lab providing facility and project management services. Matt has a B.S. in History and Government from Bowie State University and a M.S. in GIS from Elmhurst University. A fun fact about Matt is that he has a tendency to win random-draw contests at an unrealistic rate!
- M.S., Geographic Information Systems – Elmhurst University
- B.S., History and Government – Bowie State University
- Cleanroom Training (Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Lab)
- Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) Training – Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Lab
- HTML5 Junior Developer – CanCanIT