Highly organized engineer with seven years of diverse career experience. Passionate about environmental stewardship; seeking opportunity to further expertise in environmental protection and remediation. Proficient at permitting, sampling, construction management, and the design and evaluation of stormwater management systems.
- B.S., Civil and Environmental Engineering – Rutgers University
- American Society of Civil Engineers (June 2014 – Present)
- Theta Tau, Professional Engineering Fraternity (Nov 2011 – Present)
- Rutgers University Wetland Delineation Certification (Nov 2019 – Present)
- OSHA 40 Hour HAZWOPER Certification (June 2014 – Feb 2017)