An experienced client services manager with a history of working in the A-E industry for clients in both the public & private sectors. Strong marketing professional with experience supporting a wide range of projects in the Construction, Master Planning, Public-Private-Partnerships, Transit, and Real Estate markets. Skilled client and community outreach professional with a background and Bachelor’s Degree in Sociology and Linguistics from Saint Joseph’s University in Philadelphia, PA, Ms. Sheppard currently works as the Senior Marketing Coordinator and Project Manager at MCFA.
- B.S., Sociology and Linguistics – Saint Joseph’s University
- American Institute of Certified Planners (AICP)
- Professional Planner (PP) – NJ
- Licensed Real Estate Agent – NJ
- Society of American Military Engineers (SAME)