- Client 99th Army Reserve Support Command’s Real Estate Inventory Management and Plans Division
- Year 2013-on going
- Location Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst, NJ
- Notes Real Estate / Project Management
What We Did
- Catalogs all records, data collection, and inventory before analysis
- Manages out grants to include easements, licenses, permits, and leases
- Presents detailed expertise to allow the 99th Army Reserve to make informed decisions
MCFA’s Real Estate expertise sees that the 99th Army Reserve Command Inventory Management and Plans division optimizes its assets and their management.
MCFA provides asset management and master planning support services to the 99th Army Reserve Support Command’s Real Estate Inventory Management and Plans Division at Joint Base McGuire‐Dix‐Lakehurst, NJ. These services are provided to the entire 99th Area of Responsibility, encompassing most of the Northeastern United States from Virginia to Maine.
MCFA serves as the MILCON Project Coordinator for military contract construction and provides technical guidance and assistance on construction, operations, and maintenance. The team prepares documentation for official records, oversees Real Property Inventory and Asset File management, and supports the 99th Army Reserve by facilitating planning and programming meetings completed with formal briefing packages and background reports for both working level and Command level groups.