- Client 99th Army Reserve Support Command’s Real Estate Inventory Management and Plans Division
- Year 2018
- Location Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst, NJ
- Project Focus Real Estate/Project Management
What We Did
- Cataloged all records, data collection, and inventory before analysis.
- Managed out grants to include easements, licenses, permits, and leases.
- Presented detailed expertise to allow the 99th Army Reserve to make informed decisions.
MCFA’s Real Estate expertise sees that the 99th Army Reserve Command Inventory Management and Plans division optimizes its assets and their management.
Since 2013, MCFA has provided real property master planning and asset management services to the 99th Army Reserve Support Command’s Real Estate Inventory Management and Plans Division at Joint Base McGuire‐Dix‐Lakehurst, NJ. These services are provided to the entire 99th area of responsibility, encompassing most of the Northeastern United States from Virginia to Maine.
- Installation Development Plan – MCFA provided real property planning support and management, serving as MILCON Project Coordinator for military contract construction for the 99th RSC and provided technical guidance and assistance on construction, operations, and maintenance. MCFA supported the Army Reserve Installation Management Directorate (ARIMD) in the development and implementation of Real Estate Internal Controls (IC’s) and Standard Business Processes (SBP’s) and served as subject matter technical expert supporting the Real Estate Branch in preparation for and during meetings, briefings and conferences.
- Charrettes and DD 1391 Development – MCFA lead programming charrettes for the development of DD1391 documentation, prepared the Plans Division DD1391 documentation using PAX and cost estimating using ECONPAK.
- RPLANS Update – MCFA prepared stationing packages and coordination of facility requirements with the Plans,
Analysis, and Integration (PAI) Office for force structure and modernization plans and coordinate with the ASIP database manager to compare data of authorized tenants assigned to the facilities, develop space requirements to determine existing shortfalls and develop plans, timelines, and estimates to meet requirements.