BG, U.S. Army, Retired Duke DeLuca has extensive COO experience for multi-functional regional divisions of a global architectural, engineering, construction, environmental, and water resources development company with strong experience as Functional Lead for the U.S. Army for delivery of engineering effects and services across the entire U.S Army. He provides advice and assistance for strategic investments in infrastructure and military capabilities, emphasizing the public and private nexus. BG, US Army, Retired DeLuca has delivered a $14.8 billion construction program on time and on budget in 2.5 years on unprecedented aggressive schedules. He has redesigned the organization to deliver a workload surge most efficiently, pioneering new construction management techniques needed to meet tight deadlines.
- National Security Fellow – Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government
- Eurasian Fellow – George C. Marshall Center for European Security Studies
- M.I.A., Eurasian Area Studies – Columbia University, SIPA
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering, Fluid Mechanics, Heat Transfer, 3rd Motion – University of Pennsylvania
- B.S., Economics and Finance – University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School of Business