BG, US Army, Retired Duke DeLuca has extensive COO experience for multi-functional regional divisions of a global architectural, engineering, construction, environmental and water resources development company with strong experience as Functional Lead for the U.S. Army for delivery of engineering effects and services across the entire U.S Army. He provides advice and assistance for strategic investments in infrastructure and military capabilities, with emphasis on the public and private nexus. BG, US Army, Retired DeLuca has delivered a $14.8 Billion dollar construction program on time and on budget in 2.5 years on unprecedented aggressive schedules. He has redesigned the organization to deliver a workload surge most efficiently, pioneering new construction management techniques needed to meet tight deadlines.
- Master of Internat’l Affairs. Eurasian Area Studies, Columbia University, SIPA
- International Fellow. Columbia University
- B.S. Economics. Finance, University of Penn., Wharton School of Business
- B.S. Mechanical Engineering, University of Pennsylvania, SEAS
- National Security Fellowship, Harvard University, JFK School of Govt.
- Eurasian Fellow, George C. Marshall Center for European Security