- Client DoDEA Pacific Region
- Year 2010-2015
- Location Pacific Region, including: Okinawa, Japan, Korea, Guam
- Detail Project Management / Construction Management / Planning
What We Did
- Provided scope & technical advice for all life-cycles of DoDEA schools
- Collaborated with schools to develop 5-year FSRM plans
- Executed high-quality revitalization under budget and ahead of schedule
The Department of Defense Education Activity (DoDEA) manages schools for military children and supports military-connected families in schools throughout the United States and overseas.
MCFA supports the DoDEA’s $3.7b recapitalization program by providing our architectural and engineering expertise in the DoDEA Pacific Region. Our team is providing consultations on replacing schools in poor or failing condition as well as maintenance projects that upgrade schools not slotted for replacement.
The recommendations delivered by MCFA provide a sustainable framework for DoDEA supported schools in the region that adhere to DoD mandates. Our supervision focuses the recapitalization towards the most effective course of action; whether major military construction (MILCON) and Operations & Maintenance (O&M) projects, or project management as needed, MCFA directs these projects within the established time and budget constraints.